Christmas Story 3

Alissa laid there, for 3 or 4 hours. Alissa woke up "where, where am I?" Of course its the remote thing to say, but oh well. She found out she was on an examining table. They were giving her an autopsi! "Stop! I am ALIVE stoppppppp! please stop cutting me open!" She began to cry. The docter looked at her, and the ripped her open. "noooooooooooo" cried her mother "Shes Alive! Dont hurt her!" Alissa Fell asleep..or did she die? "Honey Wake up!" her mom was crying "Pleaseeeeee wake up! your Scaring me!" Alissa opened her eyes, She was in her bed, and best of all she was not cut open. Her mom stared at her. "oh migod, your alive!"

"Mommy Im sorry, for everything! hating you, yelling at you, trying to commit suicide, almost dying, scaring yo-" "Back up sweetie, you tried to commit suicide!?!?!?"

"Yeah....Mom, cause I thought you hated me. Cause' I hated you..."

"Never!! Your my child, gods gift to the world, never."

(Due to my computer being shut down in 10 sec. this will have) TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments: