A Christmas Story 2






Alissa entered her house. "Honey-"



"Dont call me that Cindy. My name is Alissa!"



"Alissa, Me and Fredrick are going to the store, we will be back in an hour or so."



"And what about dad, Cindy"



"Hone- Alissa, please call me mom, dad is at work with Lisa. Take care, dont burn the house down, and if you do, remember 911, ok, Honey-er Alissa?"



"Yeah sure mom."



"Bye"








Alissa decided, it was time to put her Plan into action "I call it" she said to herself "Plan Hurt myself!" Altough Alissa was to old for an imaginary friend, she told her plans to Her."Mimi, this is how it goes, ill get dressed into my pjs, and lay at the door step on the inside mom will open the door, screem, and my "injury" will bring my mom and dad together." Mimi looked at her "what if your mom calls the docter, what will you do.....??"



"That wont happen!"



"what if it does?"



"IT WONT"



"I am just saying, what if she does?"



Alissa thought about it. So many thoughts filled her head "Why were you so mean to your mother?" "All she did was love you!!" "You must die. die now! die NOW!!!" alissa didnt like these thoughts.



"FINE!!" she said very loudly, got dressed into her pajamas. and walked up the stairs, mostly because she was scared of her own thoughts and she was home alone, she wanted it to stop, she wanted it to end. she went up the stairs, and threw herself down the stairs, making sure to hit her head, VERY hard. She thought it would be a certain death. The thoughts of graves were still in her mind . "Get.....-" she said, her breath heavy, her head hurt so badly she could barly make ou the words "Out" and with that, she fell into un-consioussniss

No comments: